QuickBooks Beginners Training Class
ACCOUNTING BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PRESENTS
Quickbooks Training Class For Beginners
In the introduction to QuickBooks, you will gain a solid understanding of what you need to get your software up & running. This class will start by creating a new company. Followed by a chart of accounts, defining preferences, customers, vendors, inventory items, and beginning balances. The focus will be on all of the parameters needed for ultimate performance and maximum error prevention. After completion of this class, you will have the building blocks to successfully utilize your investment.
New Company Setup
- How to navigate QuickBooks
- Protect your data Backup & Restore
- QuickBooks help features
Items aka Inventory
- Review of Inventory Accounting COGS
- Discover Item Classes
- Add / Modify / Delete / Inactivate Items
- Changing Inventory Item IDs
- Inventory Beginning Balances
- Review Chart of Accounts Window & Icons
- Department Masking vs Account Segments
- Changing Chart of Account IDs
- General Ledger Beginning Balances
Customers (Accounts Receivable)
- Statement & Invoice Defaults
- Sales Tax & Sales Rep Setup
- Review Customer Records Window & Icons
- Customer Contacts and Ship to Addresses
- Add / Modify / Delete/ Inactivate Customers
- Changing Customer Account ID’s
- Customer Beginning Balances
Vendors (Accounts Payable)
- Vendor Beginning Balances
- Changing Vendor Account IDs
- Add / Modify / Delete / Inactivate Vendors
- Review Vendor Records Window & Icons
- Standard Lists
- Startup Reconciliation
- Questions and Answers
Become A Quickbooks Expert With Quickbooks Training Classes With Accounting Business Solutions By JCS!
Call Accounting Business Solutions by JCS today at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com to enroll in Sage 50 training classes today!
QUICKBOOKS CLASSES FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED USERS
Quickbooks Training Classes
The certified Sage consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offer a wide variety of Quickbooks classes to help Quickbooks users of all experience and skill levels learn how to use Quickbooks to its full potential. We offer classes for all versions of Quickbooks, including Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online, and can accommodate both online Quickbooks classes and in-house training sessions based on your particular needs.
Payment in full is required for registration. You will receive confirmation for your requested class date once available space is confirmed as classes do fill up. DO NOT make travel arrangements until you have received confirmation from JCS. JCS is not responsible for any such expenses. No product knowledge is required. Basic Bookkeeping skills will be included in this class. This class is taught by a Master certified trainer. Each class is a maximum of 6 students. CPE is accredited and will include a certificate of completion. Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to the course date. Refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.
The certified consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS have been providing sales and support for Sage 100, Sage 50, and QuickBooks for over 30 years. Our professional software experts have a vast array of experience in the implementation and design of third-party applications for accounting software packages, including EZ Scan-It, our newest barcoding software integration. EZ Scan-It is designed to integrate seamlessly with your Sage 100, Sage 50, or QuickBooks software to help you maximize your efficiency, saving you time and money. Call us today to get started!